Little One magazine is now Mama Disrupt™.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Mama Disrupt™ is not just a LIFE and STYLE magazine for the MODERN MOTHER, but a place of INSPIRATION and soul-satisfying MAMA GOODNESS. On a mission to change the face of motherhood - to flip it on its head to help mamas enjoy a kick ass life alongside the little people in their world, Mama Disrupt™ ENCOURAGES and INSPIRES mamas to become the BEST versions of themselves - without apology, without hesitation. It is our dream to BREAK DOWN barriers, RISE UP mamas, give women a VOICE, EMPOWER. We want mamas to GROW and EVOLVE and be INSPIRED on their journey, whilst also holding tiny hands and wiping mucky faces. We are a magazine dedicated to YOU, our mother-HOOD, with our pages packed FULL of amaze mamas doing their thang, interiors, fashion, style, travel, and of course mama mind, body and soul motivation. We exist only to serve YOU, our TRIBE of modern mamas – the most incredible women on the most incredible journey of raising humans. We’re with you SISTERS! LET’S GO! @mamadisrupt #mamadisrupt
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- February 11, 2015 Initial release
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- February 10, 2016 New version 9.1.2
- July 13, 2016 New version 9.3.0
- November 06, 2016 New version 10.0.0