• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you've been feeling that the newspapers, magazines and websites that you read don't quite get you - well, that's why we set up Spear's. Spear's has been described by Ben Goldsmith as 'a cross between Forbes and Vanity Fair' - and that's a pretty good place to start.
Spear’s is a multi-award-winning wealth management and luxury lifestyle media brand. Our magazine, which comes out every two months, is read by the most successful people in Britain, from heirs and entrepreneurs on the Sunday Times Rich List to London's top lawyers and bankers.
Contributors have included HRH The Prince of Wales, entrepreneur Luke Johnson, Anne McElvoy of The Economist and dandy-about-town Nick Foulkes. We regularly cover topics like private banking, innovative philanthropy, the art market and luxury travel, all written for grown-ups.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- July 29, 2014 Initial release
- October 08, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 10, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- April 14, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 03, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 10, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 12.0.0