● Bugfixes and performance improvements
** ONE-MONTH FREE TRIAL FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS**
Vintagexplorer magazine champions classic designs that stand the test of time. A magazine for both men and women with quality, informative articles.
Vintagexplorer is run by the 'Vintage Collective', a group of enthusiasts who buy, deal, write, organise events and enjoy all aspects of vintage living, whilst having a great understanding of the marketplace. Vintagexplorer covers men's and women's fashion, furniture, design, architecture, antiques, cars and bikes, ephemera, collectables, people and places and all the major UK and European vintage and design events!
This high quality, perfect bound, magazine is distributed to vintage related shows, fairs, shops, markets and auction houses across the UK and is now available as a digital version. Printed copies are available from our website www.vintagexplorer.co.uk
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- May 11, 2015 Initial release
- October 05, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1