• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Music Week is the UK's leading music business magazine with extensive coverage of news, analysis, charts and events for music in all genres.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to November 2009. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync the latest issue to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Sync additional back issues by tapping the stars beside their names (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£4.99 per week
£119.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 24, 2011 New version 4.3
- September 01, 2011 New version 4.4
- October 14, 2011 New version 5.0
- November 22, 2011 New version 5.1
- April 27, 2012 New version 5.4
- May 16, 2012 New version 5.5
- September 05, 2012 New version 6.1
- February 24, 2013 New version 6.6
- March 21, 2013 New version 6.7
- June 06, 2013 New version 7.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- October 26, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- June 24, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 03, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 10, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 23, 2015 New version 8.2.12
- April 27, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- February 15, 2016 New version 9.2.0