• Minor bugfixes
true faith the Newcastle United fanzine is the house bible for the discerning Magpies supporter. Since 1999, true faith has been telling it like it is, unwavering in its cold eyed analysis of what goes down at St James' Park.
Nakedly partisan and passionately, emphatically, unashamedly Geordie ... true faith is no sentimental, small-minded provincial publication but strongly international in its style - simultaneously proletarian, worldly, leftish and brimming with northern soul.
Each issue is written by the people who click through the turnstiles home and away, in the UK and across Europe but no-one claims any status as super-fan or celebrity supporter. The true faith writing circle is ever expanding but is insistent upon its ordinary punter credentials. Firmly established as one of the most widely read football fanzines in the country, we use a mix of professional and supporter photography, superb graphic design and art-work. We are committed to producing a fanzine which retains the substance of some of the best fan writing in the country but is presented in a style befitting one of the UK's most creative cities.
true faith prides itself on its originality.
Not recommended for Sunderland supporters.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• Added ByPlace - a new feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 06, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 08, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- May 04, 2015 New version 8.3.0