• Bug fixes and performance improvements
WESTERN HORSE UK, the online and print resource for all western riders throughout the UK and abroad. We are committed to bringing you the best in western horsemanship from internationally acclaimed trainers, coaches and industry experts with award-winning editorial, photography and design.
Proud to be at the forefront of western riding in the UK, we cater for all reining, western pleasure, all around showing and trail riding riders, as well as western horsemanship enthusiasts. We have split our magazine departments into the following categories for ease of navigation, and you can find excerpts of all our content online as well as a full western riding directory and classified listings.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- February 13, 2016 Initial release
- November 06, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 25, 2016 New version 10.0.1