What's inside each chest in Clash Royale
Here's a quick rundown of all the different types of chests in Clash Royale and what you can expect from each of them.
Free Chests are rewarded to you every four hours, and it's a bit of a crapshoot in terms of what's inside of it.
It may be also good to know that you can store two Free Chests at a time, so you don't have to worry about opening every Free Chest as soon as it's available.
You can open a Crown Chest once every 24 hours if you destroy ten towers during matches. Crown Chests are also the only chest besides free ones that give you gems.
Silver Chests take three hours to open from the point you unlock them, and are the most frequent chest drops from winning matches.
They can contain rare cards and drop more rewards the higher your arena level.
Gold Chests take eight hours to open but you'll be rewarded with rare cards, common cards, and gold.
Giant Chests take a huge amount of time to open (12 hours), but are totally worth it, as they contain a large number of rare cards.
Magical chests are guaranteed to contain epic cards which is pretty, well, epic.
Super Magical Chests
The Super Magical Chest rewards you with a ton of epic cards, and can even drop legendary cards like the Princess or Ice Wizard.
Want more Clash Royale-related stuff? Then check out our review, podcast,or the following guides:
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Have some more knowledge about chests you'd like to unlock for us? Share it in the comments!