If you have a passing interest in mobile games, you're likely playing Clash Royale. Like, right now. Gah, you just let that Hog Rider smash your tower because you were too busy reading this! Amateur.
Anyway, why not supplement that insane interest in Clash Royale in a manner that's more palatable while playing. Or, in other words, listen to Royal Mumble, our brand new podcast that's dedicated to your favourite new toilet game instead.
Royal Mumble is brought to you by the most despicable cast of characters Pocket Gamer and 148Apps has to offer. That's Glen Fox, Editor of 148Apps, and Alex Rennie, one of those annoying salesmen who pester you with constant calls and email follow-ups.
He does have an amusing Mancunian accent that's reminiscent of Karl Pilkington though. Worth tuning in for that alone.
So put that phone down for just one second and head on over to our official SoundCloudpage where the first three episodes are available right now for your listening (dis)pleasure.
You can also download each one of them to take on the go with you, if you're feeling really desperate.
It's got features, banter, and laughs galore and we want you - yes you! - to get involved.
That means following us on Facebook, Twitter, and SoundCloud, liking our stuff as it becomes available, and, most importantly, engaging with us. Shout tips or hurl abuse at us - whatever seems most appropriate to you while listening. We'll then read it out on a future podcast if we're organised enough to remember.
That might be asking too much though.
Either way, tune in every single working day to hear us rant and rave about Clash Royale. You won't regret it. Though you probably will.
Want more Clash Royale-related stuff? Then check out our reviewor the following guides:
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards