Clash Royalehas a ton of free to play aspects. There's the chest timers, the card and chest stores, two different types of currency, and gems to purchase - all of which can make it pretty hard for the diehard freeloader to figure out how to best spend their free gems.
Not to worry, for148Appsis here to teach you how you can play for free inClash Royale.
Buy 10k gold
Gold feels like the least of your worries when you first start Clash Royale,since you earn quite a bit of it by opening chests.
However, as you unlock more cards it quickly becomes a necessity, so banking up gems to buy 10,000 gold can really help you keep progressing without hitting a wall.
10,000 gold is better than going for 1,000 gold unlocks because it's more cost effective and easier to save up for than the 100,000 gold purchase.
Use gold on the card store
While it might be tempting to buy chests, it's a much safer bet to spend your gold on cards since you'll know exactly what you're getting.
Every time new cards go up on the store, buy a couple rare cards or an epic so you can level the cards you need to stay competitive.
Donate rare cards to your clan
To help stretch your gold as much as possible, donating the rares you purchase in the card store to your clanmates will net you gold and experience as a reward.
Sometimes, you'll even get more gold than it cost to buy the card, so you'll be turning a small profit that you can dump back into getting new cards or leveling existing ones up.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Have your own freeloading strategies for Clash Royale? Share them in the comments!