Clash Royaleis all about the push and pull, as you need to try and destroy your opponent's towers while protecting your own. No easy feat.
To help, we've got a few tips to help you take down your opponent's towers.
Establish Elixir advantage
You use elixir to play cards in Clash Royale, so you should always try to consider how to make efficient use of it.
A good rule of thumb is to use a lower Elixir card to counter your opponent's. Like, say, a four Elixir Skeleton Army to bring down your opponent's five Elixir Prince.
This will leave you with one extra Elixir than your opponent, resulting in an Elixir advantage. Do this enough ti
Test your opponent
A good idea when launching an attack is to play a unit and wait to see how the other player reacts. You may then be able to quickly figure out if they're a defensive or an offensive player.
Some opponents get overly protective as soon as you attack one of their towers - use this to your advantage.
In situations like this, you should immediately attack the other tower with a strong unit - even if their now heavily reinforced tower is low on health. It's all about the long game.
Only attack when you need to
Although Supercell says that Clash Royale is about "offense over defense," it's usually a good idea to pull some of your punches - especially if you've already brought down one of their towers.
You can then focus on countering your opponent and establishing an Elixir advantage. Only then should you consider whether to assault their second tower or not.
- The March update explained
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Have some more offensive tactics? Share them in the comments!