The Prince is an excellent card in Clash Royalethanks to a combination of speed, damage, and high health points.
In the early stages of the game he can even seem overpowered as he can take out powerful units with ease, speed towards your tower before you can react, and has great survivability thanks to his health pool.
Countering him is easy though. In fact, a Skeleton Army can make incredibly short work on him if you drop them right on him as he nears your tower.
In fact, most swarm cards are strong against the Prince - and you can distract him with a building while another unit deals with him - but you need to keep in mind Elixir advantage. That is the priority.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Have a more effective way of dealing with the Prince? Let us know in the comments below!