The Goblin Barrel can be fired at any location in the arena, and releases three goblins which can wreak havoc on an unwitting player's tower.
It is a relatively easy card to counter though, provided you're well prepared. Here are a few tips.
Arrows are the perfect counter to Goblin Barrel as they cost one less Elixir and can be fired while the barrel is still in the air to ensure the nasty goblins are killed before they even get a chance to cause damage.
Low cost units
Some players use Goblin Barrel to bait out Arrows before sending a mob of units toward yout tower.
As soon as you're wise to this strategy, consider dropping Archers or Spear Goblins to deal with the Goblin Barrel instead. In fact, any low cost unit will serve as a decent distraction.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Do you feel better equipped to deal with the Goblin Barrel? Or was Campbell pulling your leg? Let us know in the comments below!