How to make a good clan in Clash Royale
Joining a good clan in Clash Royalecan really help you progress as a player, because you can play friendlies with each other to test out builds in a risk-free environment and request and donate cards.
Some of you out there might actually want to make a decent clan though, so here's a few tips on how to make yours function well and stand out.
When you first start a clan, it is probably a good idea to keep things pretty loose and open in terms of who can join and the expectations of each member.
As you gain in numbers though, you'll probably want to try and set some ground rules to try and make sure the clan is healthy and productive.
After all, you don't want a clan full of uncommunicative members that never donate any cards.
Once you get a good group of people, even if it's small, making an announcement about removing inactive players or changing the group to invite only will help bring the active participants together while also allowing you to get rid of any dead weight.
Donate cards as much as possible
The best way to keep your clan a healthy and productive space is to request and donate cards as much as possible.
Because donating helps other players in your clan while netting you gold, it helps everyone involved advance faster in the game. That also means the clan can earn more trophies and climb the arena ladder faster.
You can share your replays with the clan to point out good and bad strategies. That way you'll improve as a unit.
Want more Clash Royale-related stuff? Then check out our review, podcast,or the following guides:
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Have other ideas of how to make a great clan? Share them in the comments!