A popular strategy in Clash Royaleis to drop huts which continuously spawn units and then drop a powerful card like Giant or Giant Skeleton to lead the charge into enemy territory.
Read on for a few tips on how to counter this deck.
Any cards that deal area of effect (AoE) damage are great against hut decks.
You can use Lightning, Arrows, or Fireball to take out a Goblin Hut and damage the enemy tower at the same time, or use a Valkyrie or Bomb Tower to defend against the mob.
If you just focus on defending against these decks, the chances are you're going to have to settle for a draw. Instead, wait till your opponent has played its most expensive card and then immediately drop a Hog Rider, Prince, or Balloon to attack the opposite tower.
They'll likely have spent too much Elixir to do anything about it so you can bring down their tower easily.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards