The Rocket is the most powerful projectile in Clash Royale, and can take a meaty chunk off your towers. It's most effective at finishing them off after whittling them down for a bit.
Don't panic though, as there are ways to deal with it. Read on to find out how.
Defend your towers with your life
If you know your opponent has a Rocket early on, sit back and defend your towers with your life. The last thing you want is for it to get eaten away and then for a Rocket to come flying over to finish it off.
Alternatively, you could use the enormous Elixir advantage you now have to launch a devastating counter attack as soon as your opponent uses a Rocket. They cost six Elixir, which puts a total drain on their Elixir reserves.
Dont waste this opportunity to demolish one of their towers.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards
Can you deal with the Rocket better now? Or has Campbell simply confused you? Let us know in the comments below!