- Added iPad multitasking features and the ability to drag & drop OTP codes
- Minor bug fixes
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need for a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
- Transfer accounts between devices via QR code
To use Google Authenticator with Google, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
- September 04, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- September 08, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- October 05, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- December 18, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.3.0
- February 22, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- February 15, 2019 New version 3.0.1
- December 10, 2020 New version 3.1.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 3.2.0
- October 20, 2021 New version 3.3.0
- April 14, 2022 New version 3.4.0