• See trends, goals, and insights into your health and fitness data on the redesigned Home tab.
• Get more detailed sleep data, including sleep stages, from connected third-party apps.
• Set yourself a bedtime schedule and keep track of how your sleep compares.
• Post your favorite activities to social media, including workout stats, routes, and photos, with built-in sharing from Journal.
• Keep your stats at a glance with the new Google Fit widget on iOS 14.
Get to a healthier and more active life with Google Fit!
It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.
Google Fit will also help you:
SEE YOUR WORKOUTS
Get insights and see stats such as heart rate, speed, pace, route, and more for your runs, walks, and bike rides.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress on your Heart Points and steps. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE EVERY MOVE COUNT
All physical activity can help you lead a healthier life, and with Google Fit you can track it all in one place. Working with your favorite fitness apps and devices, Google Fit builds a journal of your activity. And to make sure Fit never misses a workout, you can manually add any activity your other apps didn’t track - from Aerobics to Zumba!
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Google Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices that are compatible with Apple Health to give you a holistic view of your health, so you’ll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Headspace, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
See a snapshot of your activity history across Google Fit and your integrated apps in your journal.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: https://www.google.com/fit
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 19, 2019 New version 1.4
- July 03, 2019 New version 1.5
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.8
- August 29, 2019 New version 1.9
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.10
- October 06, 2019 New version 1.11
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.12
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.13
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.15
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.16
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.16.1
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.17
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.28
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.43
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.45