Fixed Voice Search.
The Android TV app is now available in the App Store. Use your iPhone as a remote for your Android TV. The d-pad mode and touchpad modes let you easily navigate to your favorite content. Tap the microphone to start a voice search or use the keyboard to input text on your Android TV.
Android TV remote for iPhone allows you to:
- Use d-pad or touchpad gestures to control your Android TV.
- Enter text with keyboard.
- Search using voice commands.
- Connect multiple remotes to Android TV for multiplayer gaming.
To get started, connect your iPhone to the same network as your Android TV device.
Works with all Android TV devices.
- April 26, 2016 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.13.7