Added Siri shortcut support for some functions in the App.
Continued bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.
- July 31, 2015 Initial release
- August 09, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- August 20, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- November 02, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- January 10, 2016 New version 1.2.5
- March 22, 2016 New version 1.3.3
- July 10, 2016 New version 1.4.5
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.13.7
- June 20, 2019 New version 1.13.8
- June 29, 2019 New version 1.13.9
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.13.11
- September 05, 2019 New version 1.13.12
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.13.13
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.14.1