Just some bug fixes and stability improvements to make Fi even better.
Google Fi is a phone plan designed with the latest Google technology. You can get unlimited data for one reliable monthly price, or pay only for the data you use. Both options come with unlimited calls & texts, international data in 200+ destinations at no extra charge, free 24/7 support, and no contracts.
If you’re signed up for Google Fi, you can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Manage your account and settings
• Check your voicemail
• Check your data usage
• See your monthly bills
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You'll need to sign up for Google Fi at fi.google.com before you can use the app. Fi is only available to U.S. residents, and isn't intended for extended international use.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- June 18, 2019 New version 1.7
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.9
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.10
- October 22, 2019 New version 1.11
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.12
- December 17, 2019 New version 2.0
- January 22, 2020 New version 2.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.6.1
- October 28, 2020 New version 2.10
- December 10, 2020 New version v2.12