Google Podcasts now supports adding podcasts by RSS feed! Open the app and navigate to Activity, and then to the Subscriptions tab. Select the three dots in the top right corner and then "Add by RSS Feed." Once added, the podcast will appear along with your other subscribed shows, including at the top of the Home tab.
With Google Podcasts, you can find and listen to the world's podcasts for free.
Discover podcasts you'll love
● Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
● Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
● Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, sports, and more.
● Subscribe to our smart audio playlist Your News Update for timely news chosen just for you.
Customize your listening experience
● Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
● Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
● Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
● Listen on multiple devices - phone, laptop, smart speaker - without losing your place.
● Auto-download shows to listen offline and on the go.
● Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
- March 25, 2020 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.0
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.0.5
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.0.8