This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Performance improvements
• Bug fixes, especially for iPhone X
Photos from the past, meet scanner from the future.
PhotoScan is a new app from Google Photos that lets you scan and save your favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera.
PICTURE PERFECT AND GLARE FREE
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
SCAN IN SECONDS
Capture your favorite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
For documents and photos in glare-free environments, toggle off glare removal for even faster scans.
SAFE AND SEARCHABLE WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS
Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable, and organized. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters, and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.
- November 16, 2016 Initial release
- November 18, 2016 New version 1.1
- December 16, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.5.1