Beacon Tools lets you register your Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons with the Google Beacon Registry and create small attachments for them.
As a developer, you can then scan for these beacons in your application to ‘serve’ or deliver the registered attachments when the beacons are seen using public APIs such as Google Nearby or the Proximity Beacon API.
• Find beacons near you, whether they be Eddystone™ compliant or iBeacons.
• Register new beacons with the Google Proximity Beacon registry.
• Create and edit attachments associated with your beacons.
• Update and edit beacons you’ve already registered.
- July 07, 2016 Initial release