We’re happy to bring to the app the following:
- Small tweaks that will improve your experience in our app, and ensured compatibility with the latest versions of iOS
- Outage status now refreshes every time you open the app
- Accessibility improvements for our Speed Test
With the Fiber app, managing your account and network is fast and easy. Use it to view and pay your bill, run speed tests, edit your Wi-Fi and network settings, or visit our Help Center, all from your mobile device.
Note: To use this app you must be Google Fiber subscriber.
Manage your Fiber network with ease. Run speed tests, edit your network and TV box settings, restart your Network Box or TV box(es) from your phone, and email or text your network name and password to friends to help them quickly join your Wi-Fi network.
Control your Fiber account. View your account details, including your current balance and previous statements, and quickly manage your payments.
Access the Google Fiber Help Center. Find answers to common issues or contact a Fiber team member to get help.
We’re constantly working on new features for the Fiber app, so keep your eye out for updates in the coming months!
- July 11, 2016 Initial release
- July 22, 2016 New version 1.1
- August 04, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.3
- October 06, 2019 New version 1.4
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.5.0