New in 3.3.3!
• Enabling domain level API access via Admin console web and visual improvements.
Google Admin lets you manage your Google Cloud account on-the-go. Add and manage users and groups, contact support, and view audit logs for your organization.
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google Cloud products, including G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Email all members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs
• Contacts: Needed to create a User from your phone contacts.
• Phone: Needed to call a User directly from the Application.
• Storage: Needed to update User's photo via Gallery.
• Accounts: Needed to display the list of accounts on the device.
- February 12, 2014 Initial release
- September 30, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- September 03, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- September 23, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- June 23, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.3.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 3.3.2
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.3.3