* Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Create beautiful, 360º panoramas, and publish them to Google Maps. Explore a global map of other public photo spheres too. At up to 50 megapixels, these high resolution photo spheres let you to look up, down, and all around to revisit the amazing places you and others have visited. Note: the iPhone 4 cannot create photo spheres.
• Local Enthusiasts: Your published photo spheres help others explore the world. Capture the energy of city streets, important historic landmarks, and the local businesses that matter most to you.
• Outdoor Adventurers: from mountain top vistas to towering forests, Photo Sphere Camera helps you easily create, share and explore 360º views of the great outdoors.
- August 20, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- April 13, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.3.1