•Enhanced lightbulb scenes on iPad 2 and improved navigation arrows on iPad 1 •App now defaults to "page slide" transitions for maximum compatibility (page curl is still available in the settings if you want it). •A few other small improvements.
SPECIAL SALE PRICE!! "Fantastic" –Gizmodo • "Classic illustrations" –The Atlantic • "Ingenious" –App Advice • You loved Alice in Wonderland. Now join her in New York! Touch, tilt and shake your iPad to bring this amazing book to life. Meet Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Humpty Dumpty, the Walrus and the Carpenter, the Lion and the Unicorn and dozens of other classic Lewis Carroll characters. This book is from the same publisher that created the blockbuster "Alice for the iPad". as seen on the Oprah Winfrey show.
Take a tour of Manhattan with the Red Queen as your guide. Ride with Tweedledum and Tweedledee in their taxi. Meet the Frog and the Fawn. Ride an elevator through the Empire State building. Attend a fireworks party and eat oysters with the Walrus and the Carpenter. Plus lots, lots more.
Alice in New York is a groundbreaking adaptation. A special celebration of the 140th anniversary of Through the Looking Glass, first published in 1871. This incredible iPad book includes a new story and never-before-seen color illustrations that transport Alice from Sir John Tenniel’s original drawings and into modern New York.
Just a few highlights of this magical book:
• 140 years in the making!
• Explore New York for the first time with Alice
• Enjoy 136 beautiful digitally-remastered pages
• Feast on 27 fully interactive illustrations
• Be stunned by pictures that come to life as you tilt your iPad
• Based on a Lewis Carroll classic, with illustrations adapted from Sir John Tenniel
• Delight in the physics engine that responds to your touch
• Includes mindblowing particle simulations, accelerometer and aquatic effects
- December 03, 2011 Price decrease: $8.99 -> $3.99