You can request cards from your clanmates every eight hours, and receive up to 10 common cards or one rare card.
Don't just request cards at random though. Like all other areas ofClash Royale, it pays to have a strategy. Read on for a few tips.
If you play for free, only request cards you use
Gold is so limited for free players that it's only worth requesting cards that you'll actually use, as you won't be able to afford to upgrade them all.
You can make an exception to this rule for lower level cards though, as they're cheap enough to upgrade without breaking the bank, and will give you a nice experience boost.
If you pay to play, request what's close to leveling up
If you're comfortable laying down the cash, it's worth requesting cards that are close to leveling up so you can increase your character level.
You'll also appreciate the higher level cards when it comes too experimenting with your deck.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards