You may find that you hit a wall or churn point when you reach Arena 4, P.E.K.K.A.'s Playhouse, in Clssh Royale, as players become much more familiar with the game and have a solid idea of strategy.
Here's how to build a deck that can get you through this tough arena.
A recommended deck
The following deck is solid in Arena 4, and will help you get to Spell Valley.
- Spear Goblins
- Baby Dragon
How to use this deck
This deck contains cards that are both useful at countering your opponent and launching an offensive.
You'll want to focus on first countering your opponents and then push an offensive once you've established a decent Elixir advantage.
To open, you'll really want to look at your hand. If you have a Baby Dragon or Musketeer, those are good to play once you've hit your Elixir cap since they can do some damage to any tower or unit without dying immediately.
If you don't have either of those cards, just wait to react.
Here are some good ways to play out counters with this deck:
- Barbarians counter tanks.
- Arrows, Baby Dragon, and the Bomber decimates mob units.
- Spear Goblins, Musketeer, or Baby Dragon can take all air units.
- If you don't have a good counter on hand, play a Balloon down the opposite lane to throw off your opponent.
This deck works well offensively if - and only if - you play defence effectively. If you counter well and have leftover units, support them with any units that can compensate for their weaknesses.
Then, once your enemy tries to recounter, either wait the battle out to see what happens and regain Elixir or send a Balloon down the opposite lane.
Using these tactics, you should be able to beat most opponents.
- The March update explained
- How to destroy towers
- What's inside each chest
- How to spend your gems
- How to defend
- How to make a good clan
- How to counter the Prince
- How to counter the Baby Dragon
- How to counter the Balloon
- How to start a battle
- How to counter the Goblin Barrel
- How to counter the Fireball
- How to counter the Goblin Hut
- How to counter the Giant
- How to counter the Musketeer
- How to counter the Witch
- How to counter Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- How to counter the Valkyrie
- How to counter the Hog Rider
- How to counter the Barbarian Hut
- How to counter the Skeleton Army
- How to counter the Bomb Tower
- How to counter the Tombstone
- How to counter the Lightning
- How to counter the Inferno Tower
- How to counter the Rocket
- How to pay to win
- How to prepare yourself for victory
- How to stop being a loser
- How to win
- How to play for free
- How to build a good deck with core cards
- How to use elixir effectively
- How to get chests faster
- How to survive The Bone Pit
- The best common cards
- The best rare cards
- The best epic cards