With this update, you can now:
• Upload app metadata .itmsp packages.
• View a history of delivered builds and filter by time period.
Additionally, this update includes stability improvements and bug fixes, as well as language support for:
Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English (Australia), English (UK), Finnish, French (Canada), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Transporter is the simple and easy way to deliver content to Apple. Easily send apps, music, movies, TV shows, or books for distribution on the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple Books, or iTunes Store.
• Simply drag and drop your content into Transporter to get started.
• Validate and upload multiple files simultaneously for fast delivery.
• View delivery progress, including validation warnings, errors, and delivery logs, so you can quickly fix any issues.
• See a history of past deliveries, including date and time.
An App Store Connect, iTunes Connect, or encoding house account is required.
- October 21, 2019 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.1
- November 20, 2020 New version 1.2