Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Connect with family and friends around the world with FaceTime. Make audio and video calls from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to other iOS devices or even a Mac.
• Reach contacts using their phone number or Apple ID.
• Make both video and audio calls.
• Enjoy Group FaceTime with up to 32 people at once.
• Use effects to become an Animoji, place stickers, and much more right in your FaceTime call.
• Use the front-facing FaceTime camera to show your face, or switch to the back camera to
show your friends what you see.
• Create Favorites for quick access to key people in the Phone app.
• FaceTime calls are integrated into your recent calls list in the Phone app.
• FaceTime works over Wi-Fi (iPhone 4 or later) and cellular (iPhone 4s or later).
- June 30, 2016 Initial release
- July 02, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.3.3