Texas Hold’em comes to iPad—enjoy it full screen, or play it while you do something else using Split View or Slide Over.
This update also includes accessibility improvements and performance enhancements.
Apple’s Texas Hold’em is back! To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the App Store, we’ve brought back one of its first games, a popular classic. Originally created for iPod, then brought to iPhone, fans will love the polished redesign, featuring new characters, more challenging gameplay, and stunning graphics for the newest iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Players will also love that it’s free to play—for the very first time.
Texas Hold’em lets you play like a pro against 24 realistic opponents—or with your friends over Wi-Fi. Use all of the hints, tips, tells, and your mastery to gain access to more challenging locations with higher stakes and even bigger rewards!
- Opponents bet, bluff, and have secret tells
- Winning advances you to the next location
- Includes 10 distinctive locations—including Las Vegas, Paris, and Macau
- Bring up in-game hints, tips, statistics, and player ratings
- Texas Hold’em is entirely free-to-play, works online or off
- Play against up to 8 friends with Wi-Fi multiplayer
- Rotate between immersive first-person and top-down gameplay
- Re-designed, re-rendered, and re-built to use high-resolution graphics that look stunning
- On iPad, use Split View or Slide Over to play Texas Hold’em while using other apps.
- Designed for iOS 12 and later
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- October 15, 2019 New version 2.1