Use the Apple Watch app to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Customize your watch faces and app notifications, choose and arrange the apps in your Dock, select Photos and Music to sync, and more. Download new Apple Watch apps from the App Store.
• Pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone and sync Calendar, Contacts, Mail and other content from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
• Set up Apple Pay, and choose which third-party apps to install on your Apple Watch.
• Customize app notifications delivered to your Apple Watch, including alerts, sounds, and haptics for each app.
• Choose and arrange the apps in your Dock.
• Adjust the frequency of Activity updates, including Stand Reminders, Achievements, and Goal Completions.
• Sync Photos and Music to Apple Watch to use when you’re away from your iPhone.
- July 03, 2016 Initial release
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.2