Fall is here with this seasonal update in Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
Looking for a fun and creative game for your toddler? In the Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood app, children can use their imagination and play pretend with Daniel Tiger!
This learning app encourages open-ended, imaginative play as children visit familiar places like the grocery store, doctor’s office, bakery, and more.
The Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood app is like playing in a digital dollhouse. You can turn the lights on and off, open and close doors, give Daniel and his family food to eat and much more!
Play make believe and explore with Daniel Tiger today!
• Grocery Store – Visit the market and help the Tiger family shop and bag their groceries.
• Music Shop – Play and learn about different instruments in Music Man Stan’s Music Shop.
• Bakery – Decorate a cake and collect delicious treats in Baker Aker’s Bakery.
• Doctor’s Office – Play pretend in Dr. Anna’s office. You can be the patient or the doctor!
• Enchanted Garden - Have a picnic, discover nature, & play in the Neighborhood of Make Believe garden.
• School - Visit Teacher Harriet's classroom. You can play dress up, paint a picture, and have snack time with friends.
• Make up stories about everyday experiences, situations and feelings with Daniel Tiger
• Great for young children who are just beginning to understand the world around them
• Fun for the whole family! Play along with your toddler and have a beautiful day together in Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
LITTLE LIFE LESSONS
• Help Daniel and his family shop for healthy fruits and vegetables
• Practice important bathroom routines, like flushing the toilet and washing hands, in the Music Shop bathroom
• Get familiar with the doctor’s office while Daniel gets a checkup
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is a land of make believe – a place to explore and have fun! Download the app today to start playing!
ABOUT DANIEL TIGER
Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood is based on the hit PBS KIDS series “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood,” produced by The Fred Rogers Company. Designed for kids ages 2-5, this app extends the series’ social-emotional curriculum by encouraging open-ended, pretend play. In the words of Fred Rogers, “Play is really the work of childhood.”
Check out the other Daniel Tiger apps: "Daniel Tiger's Storybooks," "Daniel Tiger for Parents," "Daniel Tiger's Stop & Go Potty," “Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings,” “Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night,” and “Play at Home with Daniel.”
For more fun with Daniel Tiger, visit pbskids.org/daniel
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number-one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kids_appstore
- August 27, 2015 Initial release
- December 01, 2015 New version 1.1
- March 08, 2016 New version 1.1.0
- May 07, 2016 New version 2.0
- August 10, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- August 17, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 21, 2016 New version 2.1
- October 21, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 08, 2016 New version 2.2
- August 06, 2017 New version 2.3
- August 22, 2017 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 03, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 15, 2018 New version 3.0.0
- October 12, 2018 New version 3.0.1
- December 14, 2018 New version 3.1.0
- March 21, 2019 New version 3.2.0
- October 22, 2019 New version 4.4.1