This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Converted Wild Kratts Creature Math to 64-bit to support more devices and kids' ongoing adventures with the Wild Kratts!
The Wild Kratts Creature Math app is a fusion of fun and learning based on the hit PBS KIDS series Wild Kratts.
Creature Math helps children practice addition and subtraction and learn valuable ecology/science concepts as they create their very own animal habitat, filled with cool creature pals!
Featuring eight different animals, Creature Math keeps kids engaged as they care for their animals and habitat. With dozens of hilarious animations and loads of fascinating nature facts, practicing math and learning about the interaction between animals and their environment has never been so fun!
- Automatically adjusts math difficulty as player’s proficiency increases.
- Automatically saves progress, so you can manage habitat and pals over time.
- Up to four unique profiles can be saved.
- Add multiple animals of any type for increased creativity and personalization.
- 13 different Reward Banners can be earned and placed within habitats.
- Pal Screen lets users pet and feed animal pals at any time.
- Grid interface allows maximum flexibility with habitat creation and item placement.
- Dozens of cool animal facts.
- Features Martin and Chris Kratt as game hosts and guides.
- 16 different home types and food items.
- “Sleep” function automatically adjusts food consumption rate between play sessions.
Wild Kratts Creature Math is based on the PBS KIDS series WILD KRATTS, produced by the Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Media Group, and designed to extend the series’ science curriculum.
For more learning adventures with WILD KRATTS, visit pbskids.org/wildkratts. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://pbskids.org/apps.
About PBS KIDS
Wild Kratts World Adventure is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release
- August 18, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.3