Two new party locations and themes just in time for summer: the beach and Pinkville Green!
It’s a Pinkalicious Party! In this Pinkalicious & Peterrific™ app, children use their imagination and creativity to plan and design a party with Pinkalicious and her friends.
The Pinkalicious Party app reinforces the arts curriculum with open-ended experiences that let kids explore the visual arts, music, and the creative process of art-making. Whether it’s decorating cupcakes or creating a piñata for her friends, each experience is unique and pinkatastic in its own way!
DESIGN A PARTY
• Locations – Choose from four unique locations: Peter’s bedroom, Pinkalicious’ bedroom, the Pinkerton’s backyard, the zoo, Pinkville Green, or the beach!
• Invitations – Customize an invitation using stationery, paints, and stickers, and then save it to your device.
• Cupcakes – Decorate some tasty treats with pinkerrific frosting, sprinkles, and colorful wrappers. Then, serve the cupcakes to Pinkalicious, Peter, and all of their friends!
• Music Maker – Experiment with music and try all the party horns, listening to their different sounds and notes as you pass them out to characters and make your own songs.
• Photobooth – Take a photo, pick a photo from your device, or use a character's photo to decorate and frame at the party. The decorated photo will be saved to the device to view and share with family and friends!
• Piñata – Choose your favorite shape and dunk it in paint and decorations, then break open the piñata to see the treats inside!
CREATIVITY & ARTS
• Every activity was designed for kids to use art, music and imagination to create a party that is uniquely their own!
• Each location is filled with interactions your child can explore: tapping decorations to change them, moving the characters, and finding little surprises hidden in each party.
ABOUT PINKALICIOUS & PETERRIFIC™
Based on the best-selling books by Victoria Kann, Pinkalicious & Peterrific™ is a PBS KIDS series produced by WGBH and Sixteen South that explores the arts, creativity, and self-expression. Anything is possible when you use your imagination!
Watch Pinkalicious & Peterrific™ anytime on the PBS KIDS Video App and find more games and activities at pbskids.org/pinkalicious
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Pinkalicious Party is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit pbskids.org/apps.
- March 09, 2018 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.5.0
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99