We hope that you have enjoyed drawing, coloring and squiggling your way through this app! A preview video has been added, so family and friends can see what all the fun is about!
If you love this app, please rate us below!
Let’s Squiggle! Let’s Color! Let’s Draw!
Introducing Lazoo Art Box – a living, breathing coloring book app from PBS KIDS.
Simply color a page, press the play button, and watch your drawings come to life. A few dots transform into falling snow. Scribbles become giant ocean waves. A squiggly line turns into water (or whatever a child imagines) trumpeting from an elephant’s trunk.
• 26 “living” animated drawing pages
• Drawing palette including stickers, chalk, rolling stamps, colors, and more
• International award-winning Lazoo art
• Animated Free Play page and Camera page to draw whatever you can imagine
• Imaginative prompts to help inspire your child
Art Box is based on Lazoo’s “Hands On! Mind On!” curriculum, developed in conjunction with top educational experts, and designed to:
• Build divergent thinking skills
• Foster problem solving skills including implementing, evaluating, communicating, and revising creative ideas
• Assist a child in becoming comfortable with uncertainty
• Encourage a resilient approach to play and creative problem solving
• Support appropriate risk-taking in play and thinking that inspires creativity
• Encourage an interest in, and openness to, emotion in both play and thinking
Lazoo is a media property emphasizing award-winning design, creativity and play. Inspired by an internationally best-selling series of children’s books, Lazoo products all embody the same core mission: to foster a child’s creative process, encourage self-expression and empower the imagination.
About PBS KIDS
Lazoo Art Box is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs.
- March 27, 2015 Initial release
- August 08, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- August 19, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 08, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99