This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
*iOS 9 BUG FIX! We are sorry for the latest iOS 9 bug, but happy to let you know we have fixed it. Please update your app to keep learning about your favorite creature powers!*
Please leave a review and let us know your favorite creature power game!
*Parents' Choice Award Winner!*
Wild Kratts World Adventure is the ultimate Wild Kratts app to get you on the creature trail, playing and learning about creature powers with the Kratt Brothers.
Climb with spider monkey, stink fight with lemurs, camouflage with frogfish, swing with orangutans, swim with dolphins, and tap along with woodpeckers in the ultimate adventure app from the hit PBS KIDS show, WILD KRATTS!
•60 overall levels
•Over 120 stickers and “Wow facts”
•Kids can take their own creature power “selfies” with all 6 animals
• 6 Creature Power games including:
•Climbing with a spider monkey
•Stink fighting with lemur’s
•Camouflaging with frogfish
•Swinging with orangutan’s
•Swimming with dolphins
•Tapping with woodpeckers
Children ages 4 to 8 can tilt and tap their way through multi-level games that encourage exploration of habitats around the world. Focusing on science, each game lets kids observe, explore and use creature power suits to complete missions and help the Kratt Brothers. As levels are completed, kids earn creature power “selfies,” habitat stickers and “Wow! Facts” that help further their animal science and natural history learning.
Wild Kratts World Adventure is based on the PBS KIDS series WILD KRATTS, produced by the Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Media Group, and designed to extend the series’ science curriculum.
For more learning adventures with WILD KRATTS, visit pbskids.org/wildkratts. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://pbskids.org/apps.
About PBS KIDS
Wild Kratts World Adventure is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
- April 04, 2014 Initial release
- April 10, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 06, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 09, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 24, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 25, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 04, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 18, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 23, 2015 New version 2.1
- August 19, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 29, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- August 05, 2017 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 11, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99