Is it true that the Bible can predict the future? It is the word of God, after all! This app allows you to search the Bible to find hidden words in just a few seconds - and you can even customise the words it's searching for!
It's simple: the app includes a full copy of the King James Version Bible. You just select a book, tell the app how intensively you want it to search, then sit back and wait for the results to roll in. Using a technique known as equidistant letter sequences, the app will scan through every letter in the text, moving horizontally, vertically and diagonally, to try to find your selected words. It will automatically adjust the line length of the book as it tries to find sequences, all while you wait.
- Contains the full Bible, not just the Old Testament or the New Testament
- Incredibly fast searching algorithm that takes full advantage of dual-core devices, such as iPhone 4S and 2nd/3rd-generation iPad, to make your search twice as fast
- Perhaps up to 16,272 different kinds of search for each word, depending on the search intensity you choose
- See exactly where your word appeared in the Bible, then share it with friends by email or save it to your photo library
- Comes with 40 built-in search suggestions, but you can add your own words easily - why not search for your name?
- It's a universal app, which means one purchase lets you run the app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- September 07, 2012 Initial release