Webcam to go is a mobile webcam at home or on the road. The app uses the front or back camera and makes the interval 1, 5 or 20 minutes of photos. These photos are uploaded to the cloud server Pocketkai. This is user and password protected. So you do not strain your device memory. An overview shows you all images. About this layer, you can call on any other device (PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet) and use it only for yourself or send to friends. You can use monitoring or use at home or in a hotel as a surveillance camera there for a Mobile to eg Detect intruders. You can store up to 1000 photos.
iPhone / iPad> Camera> Internet> Pocketkai Cloud Server / folder> Photos
- Select back or front camera
- Photo in 640x480 pixels
- Timer: 1, 5 or 20 minutes
- Automatically or manually uploading the photos on Pocketkai Server
- Create Username and Password
- Web View: See all Photos with Zoom function
- Deleting all photos possible
- Download all photos as ZIP (PC or Mac)
- Send the web link to yourself or friends
- Save Max 1000 photos on Server
- Space inclusive
- Stealth Mode (show a holiday picture)
- No complicated FTP server or seversettings
- Does not use any space on your device
- The photos in case of an intrusion on the server
Sending the link:
The link looks as like this:
This link is primarily for you himself.
If you send this link to friends, be aware that your photos themselves might inadvertently spread on the Internet.
Note that the monitoring of people or places in each country is governed by another. In some countries it is forbidden to persons without whose consent to monitor. Notice the General laws of photography and webcam monitoring. The author is not liable for the behavior of the user.
- August 18, 2014 Initial release
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99