- adapted for iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,9,X,11, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13
Wake up with music. Either with your iPod music or the built-in Internet radio. On a relatively simple operation was attached.
- Timer adjustable from 00:00 to 23:59 clock
- Program and music switch on after a preset time.
- iPod music player with your choice
- Internet radio with more than 14.000 radio stations
- Volume control
- Mute Button
- Start/Stop Button
Set the time, e.g. 8:00 clock. Click on iPod or radio, select pieces of music or a radio station. Go back and press Start. Do NOT Exit the program! Load the device with the display down on the bedside table, the display switch off (proximity sensor). The program continues and awakens the next morning. The battery consumption here is about 10% in 10h.
For Internet Radio an internet connection is required, ideally via WLAN.
Over the air, it is recommended only with a flat rate.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.1