This Lite Version show only your Fritzbox call list. For more features please see for the
"Fritzbox Call List Pro"
- Connect per WLAN, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS.
- All contents can only be showed online.
- The call list can only be requested per remote query, not over the internal net http://fritz.box !
- Fritzboxes from 7170 and up will be supported
- For a continuous deployment and proper function of the service site can not be guaranteed.
- Start the program
- call up the settings
- Enter the data of your Fritzbox
- The button'Test' only checks if your Fritzbox can be pinged
- Press 'Save' and exit the settings
- Press the button 'Calls'
- If all data is correct and the Fritzbox is set correct, then you should see the call list
Configuration of the Fritzbox:
- Establish a free DYNDNS-Account (e.g. at www.dyndns.org)
- Enter the data in the Fritzbox: Startpage* > Dynamic DNS
- Activate remote servicing: Startpage* > remote servicing
- Assign a password of the Fritzbox for internet access (not realy necessary)
- Enter all values to the settings of the iPhone program
* Startpage: http://fritz.box (Desktop PC: run a Browser)
- Per click on a phone number you can make the call
- The program replaces 0 by e.g. +49
- Symbol AB: It is used a complex calculation, but it can happen that this symbol is showed and there is no message left.
It works with 'old' and 'new' (SessionID) Firmware, e.g.:
7170: 29.04.70 or higher
7270: 54/74.04.70 or higher
and future versions
- iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- OS 3.0 or higher
- Internet Connection
- May 16, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.2
- August 06, 2013 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 4.1