The surfboard is an alternative browser with advanced features, such as View Sourcecode, Translation of entire pages, drawing in the Page, integrated calculator and internet radio. The home page provides quick access to the major search engines. Use the built-in drawing program, for example to to highlight something on one side. Especially for children, a content filter was installed which checks a list of words and possibly blocking the sites.
- Safe surfing for kids
- Parents create a blacklist of words such as sex, porn, erotic ...
- This list can be protected by a password.
- If you turn on the device "Guided Access", only this program is active
- Navigation up / down, Update
- Homescreen: Google, Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Facebook ...
- Favorites: create, delete, recall
- Printing via AirPrint
- Open page in Safari
- Translate any page
- Source code view, print, copy, send Email
- Screenshot and Draw: draw in the page, send it via email, save in photo album
- Email: with link and screenshot
- Radio: listen to more than 300 radio stations in the background, with favorites
- Built-in RSS, and video / audio Podcast decoder
- Save in photo album
- Undo function
- 4 pin sizes
- 9 pin types
- Enter text and positioning
- Color Palette
The program is based on the Webkit browser. This can unfortunately not all, e.g.:
- HTTPS pages with an unknown certificate
- No Flash
- June 08, 2014 Initial release