- adapted for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
- 64 Bit
Look on the Hardware inside your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There you see several circuits and values from the sensors: Date/Time, GPS, G-Sensor, Compass, CPU-Frequency, Memory, RAM, Battery. At a glance there are 6 windows with detailed informations.
Functions and Display:
Click on the single Circuits to see more.
1) Date and Time > Analog and digital Clock
2) GPS: Coordinates, Altitude, Speed, Map
3) G-Sensor: Angular measure, Bubble-Level
4) Compass: geographical, magnetical, GPS
5) Memory: Memory, RAM
6) Battery: Capacity in %, time left on different applications
- Compass based on GPS (at movement) or the Compass-sensor of the iPhone 3GS and higher
- The Background-Picture (Board) shows not the real Hardware of the iPhone/iPad.
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2