• Localization for Spanish language
• Bug Fixes
AT&T DriveMode is a free*, safe driving app that helps prevent distractions while driving by silencing incoming alerts, including iMessages. The app activates when speed reaches 15 MPH and deactivates when speed drops below 15 MPH for 2-3 minutes.
The impacts of distracted driving affect us all, so we've made DriveMode available to customers of all wireless companies. You also have your choice of English or Spanish.
Other key benefits
* Parental Alerts that send an SMS to the parent if the app is
turned off or if auto-mode is disabled (available to AT&T postpaid customers only; alert sent to AT&T mobile numbers only)
* Auto-reply responses to SMS and MMS messages with a personalized
safe driving message (AT&T postpaid customers only)
* One-touch access to key contacts, music, and navigation apps
* Customizable home screen with a personal photo reminding you why
distracted driving prevention is so critical
Pledge to help reduce distracted driving by installing DriveMode now.
Also, invite your friends and family to do the same. We all share the road and are impacted when someone texts and drives.
When it comes to looking at your phone while driving, It Can Wait.
DriveMode uses GPS. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease device battery life.
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for app download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. Compatible device required.
- November 05, 2014 Initial release
- November 06, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- May 28, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- December 20, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.0.7