The Call Protect app gives you more control over unwanted and nuisance calls. Customize your call blocking settings and more including:
- Block Spam Risk labelled calls: Send unwanted Spam Risk calls to voicemail or block them entirely
- Send unknown callers to voicemail: Enable the Unknown Callers feature to send callers not in your contact list, to voicemail.
- Add to your Personal Block List: Add individual, unwanted callers to your own block list
- Read User Comments on flagged calls: See what other users are saying about calls that have been flagged
- Use Siri Shortcuts to block and report: Block and report spam calls with Siri voice commands
- Report Spam Calls: Tell our team when a call is spam or fraud. Your reports help us to continually improve the service for everyone
With the network feature on your account, you already get a heads up on potential nuisance calls* and automatic fraud blocking. Take more control over other unwanted calls with the app.
Call Protect users also receive access to AT&T Mobile Security which helps protect your phone from malware, viruses and other mobile threats. Req’s download of separate apps.
Avail. for AT&T postpaid, business and FirstNet wireless customers with eligible wireless service.
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
- Caller ID*: Gives you caller details on incoming calls
- Custom Call Controls: Block, send to voicemail or allowing entire Categories (Incl. Telemarketers, Nonprofit, Surveys, Account services, Private and Political) of callers
- Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Available in AT&T HD Voice coverage areas
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Terms: Automatic Fraud and Spam Risk Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls. Nuisance Call warnings: May include service messages and/or other permitted calls. Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes private numbers). Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Call Protect Plus: Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic, free version of Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, after your iTunes subscription period ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
Eligibility: Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 9.3+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible. Excludes AT&T PREPAID.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula
- December 21, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.8.7
- June 24, 2019 New version 1.9.0
- October 15, 2019 New version 2.2.0
- October 29, 2019 New version 2.2.1
- November 19, 2019 New version 2.3.0
- December 10, 2019 New version 2.3.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.6.1