Main features added in this release:
Set minimum support for iOS 9.3
Fix typo on List View
The AT&T Global Wi-Fi app is designed for AT&T customers with an AT&T qualifying international travel package that includes international Wi-Fi. Details on packages may be found at att.com/global.
The App enables AT&T customers to access participating AT&T international Wi-Fi hotspots from their iPhone or iPad.* These hotspots on the app are limited to:
• international AT&T Global Wi-Fi hotspots that do not require a user name, password or acceptance of terms; as well as,
• select international Public hotspots that may require acceptance of terms or other authentication steps.
The App includes the ability to:
• Display available AT&T Global Wi-Fi and Public hotspots within Wi-Fi signal range
• Authenticate on participating international AT&T Global Wi-Fi hotspots
• Search capability by City & Country with a Map view and a List view of hotspots
GPS is needed to search for hotspots within range; continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Requires iOS 8 or higher and an AT&T international travel package that includes Wi-Fi (for details visit att.com/intlwifi).
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- September 07, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- October 12, 2014 New version 5.0.7
- February 12, 2015 New version 5.0.8
- July 26, 2015 New version 5.1.19
- December 12, 2015 New version 5.1.60
- January 31, 2016 New version 5.1.63
- June 23, 2016 New version 5.1.79
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.1.84
- November 18, 2016 New version 5.2.28
- January 13, 2018 New version 5.2.35