This update allows you to view historical Internet usage on your devices, to see who’s been using the most bandwidth and when. We’ve also provided more troubleshooting options and ways to optimize your home network.
Check out the incredible new version of Smart Home Manager!
AT&T’s Smart Home Manager gives you more ways than ever to personalize and manage your home network. As an AT&T Internet customer, you can customize your home Wi-Fi network and get a complete view from your smartphone. You can troubleshoot with one intuitive, user-friendly interface that provides tips and tools in real-time.
Sign in with your AT&T Internet User ID and password to get started!
• Enjoy clear, technician-free troubleshooting
• Easily view and update your Wi-Fi network name and password
• See what’s connected to your Network • Personalize all your device names
• Create Profiles, set Parental Controls and downtime schedules to manage your family’s screen time at home
• Pause W-Fi access for any of your devices
• Test the Internet speed to your home Wi-Fi Gateway
• Pinpoint weak signal spots throughout your home
• Check your Network health, get notified of issues and service outages, restart your Wi-Fi Gateway, and more!
AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Feature availability based on Wi-Fi Gateway model. Limited to home Wi-Fi Network.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.9107.45
- August 29, 2019 New version 1.9108.47
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.9108.48
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.9110.50
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.9111.51
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.2007.115