Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
World Heritage Review is the official UNESCO publication from the World Heritage Centre co-published with PFD Publications. The quarterly review is produced in English, French and Spanish with stunning photographs, insightful features and interviews, and news from UNESCOs partners, events and World Heritage sites. The magazine is distributed to governments, World Heritage Committee members, UNESCO national commissions, academics, supporting organisations and tourism boards. it is also available at key events such as the Sessions of the World Heritage Committee, meetings of the Organisation of World Heritage Cities and the most important trade fairs for the tourism industry including FITUR, World Travel Market, FITA Mexico and ITB Berlin.
World Heritage Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - $0.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - $2.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- September 10, 2014 New version 4.8.3
- September 29, 2014 New version 5.0
- February 25, 2015 New version 5.9
- May 01, 2015 New version 5.11
- July 05, 2016 New version 7.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 8.1
- December 20, 2016 New version 8.3