Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
The WSDA News is the Official Publication of the Washington State Dental Association, which represents more than 4,000 licensed dentists in the state of Washington. Our members are committed to bringing a better state of health to Washington by employing the highest professional, educational, and ethical standards. The WSDA News is published 8 times yearly by the Washington State Dental Association. Copyright © by the Washington State Dental Association, all rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced without permission of the editor. Statements of fact or opinion are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not express the opinions of the WSDA, unless the Association has adopted such statements or opinions.
The Washington State Dental Association News pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD $499.99*
Subscription 1 year - USD $999.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 30, 2014 New version 4.8.3
- September 27, 2014 New version 5.0
- February 23, 2015 New version 5.9
- June 18, 2015 New version 5.13
- January 12, 2016 New version 6.3
- November 05, 2016 New version 8.1
- December 20, 2016 New version 8.3